Sunday, October 18, 2009

Beautiful Person Q3

My third task is:
Has your concept of beauty changed as you have grown?

When I was younger, beauty was not quite a physical factor, I believed that those who were beautiful were people that I really cared about, or people I admired. Some friends that I had, who would seem plain looking from a neutral perspective, I really thought looked beautiful because they had such confidence or a kind way of carrying themselves. It became a lot different as I grew older although not quite. But now I also take into account the looks of a person when I describe them as beautiful. Simply because the people and society that I have surrounded myself with all believe that beauty is more physical than mental. I may not fully agree but it is true that some of my naivity on the subject has gone and I have been forced to face reality in the fact that beauty is about the look of a person as well as personality. But especially on first empressions, the look of a person is by far the most important, despite how much I disagree with that outlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment